Friday, June 22, 2007

New Kids On The Block

A brand new sem has started and..woohoo..i'm a beta student now.No more being branded as an alpha kid, freshie or whatever they name "New Kids On The Block"..hehehe..Well, beta means arranging my own classes, meeting new coursemates, meeting good & sucky lecturers but most of all..missing my alpha classmates,PM08.

It has only been 4 days since the holidays passed.Class hasn't sucked as much as how the seniors described it to be but i'm sure it's gonna get to me somehow.As far as my classes go, lecturers have been nice & kind to us.Well, hope it stays that way *fingers crosses*.Thank God for giving me..well i can't say that their wonderful yet..after all it has only been 4 days..duhh..I shall say that their nice lecturers then,not those "so the freaking the sucky I don't understand what language your saying" kinda lecturers..hahaha..

All in all I'm still yet to discover how does things run in the after alpha year world.Ever ready & waiting to venture into the unknown world *smirks*.hehe.Beta here i come....but wait wait..hold ya horses..woooo..there is only one thing that I want to venture into now..wonderland, lalaland, neverland, whatever land..you name it..hehehe..Nites peeps.Tassss.

4 comments:

blhc said...

New Kids On The Block??
u mr brown show fan ar??
http://www.mrbrownshow.com/2007/06/25/the-mrbrown-show-new-kids-on-the-block/

mariannelyn said...

hahaha..aisk aisk..noler..never heard of the show before oso..haha..i'll go check it out..i might be a fan..weehee..hahaha..

blhc said...

oh yu'll be...its a dam super funny hilarious podcast....really chun

mariannelyn said...

hahaha..okies okies..i'll check it out..thanks yea =)