Sunday, June 10, 2007

Amateur

Well, here it is.."the" long awaited blog. Though, there wasn't anybody who waited for it accept me, myself and I, to be exact. haha. Kinda new in this and i have absolutely no idea what to expect. I had always thought blogs would be a waste of time.hehe. No offence to all ye bloggers, if there are actually anybody reading this. Now, I''ll be embarking on a journey towards discovering the truth behind blogging. Is it gonna be addictive like coffee? haha.. I'll find it out soon, i guess.

All that i said before was pure rubbish, so lets get on to the real stuff.

Why did i start a blog ?
Sheer boredom due to the holidays made me do it.

that pretty much sums up my first ever post in my first ever blog. hehe. till then peeps.


1 comment:

Wayne said...

fuyoh~! she blogs! she blogs! -therefore she's cool, wahahaha...!